Areas of Practice
- State and Federal Appeals
- Civil Litigation
A great deal of the firm’s work is litigation, which often doesn’t end with a jury verdict, but begins a whole new round. During a career covering more than 40 years, Arlington native Frank Gilstrap has handled over 200 appeals and argued cases before the United States Supreme Court, the Texas Supreme Court, five Federal Circuit Courts of Appeal, and twelve Texas Courts of Appeal.
Result: more than 60 published opinions and an impressive list of satisfied clients.
- LLB, University of Texas School of Law (1968)
- BA (with honors), Mathematics, University of Texas at Austin (1965)
- Board Certified, Civil Appellate Law
- Texas Supreme Court Advisory Committee (the “Rules Committee”)
- Interlocutory Appeals After House Bill 4, 46 South Texas Law Review 1017 (2005)